Coconut coir bricks are composed of 3 different types of compressed coconut coir. This 1.4 lbs. (650 g), high quality, low sodium, sterile growing medium is an alternative to sphagnum peat Moss and absorbs great amounts of water, lowering watering frequency. When hydrated with water, bricks and blocks rapidly expand which saves you time and effort. They can be exclusively used by themselves, blended or mixed with expanded clay pellets, perlite, or topsoil. The brick will break down on its own in 3-years. Better still, you can run it through a chipper and amend your soil with It. Incredibly strong, it makes a better candidate for use with enzyme products that convert roots to biomass.
- Compressed for easy storage and transportation, each Viagrow 650g brick makes up to 2 Gal. of ready to use premium grow media when watered
- Optimum air to water ratio Viagrow coco coir can retain large amounts of water for less frequent watering while maintaining ample aeration for your plants
- Increased nutrient retention Viagrow coir retains valuable and necessary nutrients for your plant's growth, better than many other grow medias
- Neutral pH Viagrow coconut coir is pH neutral and a low E.C, making it ideal for most plants and growers
- Sterile Viagrow coco coir is triple washed and steamed to assure low PPM, sodium value and sterilized to produce a perfect growing media that can be mixed with other growing mediums such as: perlite, vermiculite, soil, expanded clay pebbles and so much more