The Viagrow Seedling Heat Mat and Viagrow Seedling Heat Mat Thermostat combination pack are the best and most affordable way to guarantee that all of your precious seedlings get off to the best and fastest start possible. The Viagrow Seedling Heat Mat and Viagrow Seedling Heat Mat Thermostat are easy to use; simply place your heat mat on a flat, dry surface underneath your seedlings, plug your Viagrow Heat Mat into the thermostat and place the temperature probe in your germination plug, soil, or tray and set your desired temperature. The Viagrow heat mat and thermostat will automatically regulate the temperature of your delicate germinating plants. For best germination results, place a propagation dome (VTD300) over your seedling tray and keep them under T5 fluorescent lighting. The Viagrow Heat mat 20.5 in. x 20.5 in. is the perfect size to accommodate two standard sized gardening flats. Direct sunlight or high HID lights may be too intense for seedlings. As a general guideline, seedling and clones grow best with temperatures of 70-80°F and humidity range of 50%-60%. Please be sure to research your particular plant as temperature and humidity requirements vary for different species and hybrids.
- Simple installation - just plug in, place in soil and set temperature
- Warms root area 10-20 above room temperature
- Speeds germination and encourages strong root growth
- Fits snugly under a dual size seed tray
- High quality, water resistant construction
- May be used with a compatible thermostat for temperature control
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs