Coconut coir bricks are composed of three different types of compressed coconut coir. This high quality, low sodium growing medium is an environmentally friendly alternative to sphagnum peat moss. When hydrated with water, CocoTek Bricks and Blocks rapidly expand which saves you time and effort. They can be exclusively used by themselves, blended together or mixed with expanded clay pellets, perlite or topsoil. The brick will break down on its own in three years. Better still, you can run it through a chipper and amend your soil with it. Incredibly strong, it makes a better candidate for use with enzyme products that convert roots to biomass. Viagrow 5KG bags are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Each brick makes up to 18 Gal. of ready-to-use soilless media
- Optimum air to water ratio
- Increases nutrient retention and provides essential aeration
- Expands to 5 times its packaged size
- Great for outdoor gardening
- 100% organic coir fiber
- Flushed of excess sodium
- Each pallet contains two hundred twenty-two 11 lb. bricks
- Click here to view the Types of Soil Buying Guide
Also Available on HomeDepot.com.