Viagrow Coco Coir 5KG with Micro Charge is an explosive blend bringing you and your plants a premium growing substrate, ready to use completely natural, renewable plant growing media made from coconut husk and coconut fiber with Micro Charge a multi-strain Bacillus blend targeting plant health and growth promotion. Viagrow coir is triple washed and sterilized to meet exacting standards and guarantee a low salt content. Viagrow Coco is excellent as a stand-alone plant growth media or can be used in conjunction with your favorite soil, peat based media, perlite or vermiculite. Viagrow coco has an optimal water to air ratio, is disease and pathogen free, is free of odor, chemical additives, has an ideal pH and is well suited for all types of plant production and when combined with The Micro Charge assures that your plants will reach their maximum potential. Each 50g pack of Micro Charge treats 2.5 cu. ft. of soil/planting substrate or compost material. Micro Chage contains 4 Billion CFU/g, 50g pack of Micro Charge treats 2.5 cu. ft. of soil/planting substrate or compost material. Made of compressed coconut pith fiber and comes with 50g Micro Charge Add water to expand Flushed of excess sodium Can be used in conjunction with your favorite soil, peat based media, perlite or vermiculite Disease and pathogen free Free of chemical additives Ideal pH and is well suited for all types of plant production Optimum air to water ratio. Viagrow 5KG bags are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
[INSTRUCTIONS] The micro charge can simple be added into the media. Once you expand the media, drain all the excess water and simply add the Micro charge. Once you add the micro charge mix into the media and you are ready to grow or plant your seedlings.
- Active ingredients: bacillus bacteria, 4 billion CFU/g
- Store in a dry and cool environment, keep container closed tightly when not in use
- Shelf life is 2-years
- Micro charge is a dry powder tan in color
- Each 50g packet treats 2.5 cubic ft of soil, 2 tsp per planting substrate or compost material, 1 tsp per gallon of water for hydroponic application or foliar application
- Features aerobes/facultative anaerobes
- Features compliant with all FDA microbial standards for biological soil amendments
- Features all natural and non-toxic
Germination will normally start in 20-40 minutes when rehydrated in water or when moisture levels are adequate
- Ideal germination temps are 65-100 freight