The Viagrow Horticultural grade perlite increases water absorption and aeration when added to soil and soilless growing media. Viagrow Horticultural perlite is commonly used alone for a completely inert hydroponic medium with good capillary and air retention properties, perlite can also be added to any medium to improve texture or combined with COIR (coconut fiber) and bulk granular fertilizers for a customized planting medium. Viagrow perlite bags are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Green house propagation and growing
- Hydroponic growing medium
- Outdoor gardening and landscaping
- Compost aeration
- Container and rooftop gardening
- Bio filtration
- Contains approximately - 4 cu. ft. /113 l/119 Qt. /29.9 US gallons and weighs 28.5 lbs.