The Viagrow DIY 4-bucket Deep Water Culture (DWC) Hydroponic System includes, 4-Viagrow 6 net pot bucket lids, four 5 Gal. buckets with water level indicator, pre drilled air hose tubing, 10 l Viastone grow rocks, air pump with four 2 round air stones, and forty feet of uncut clear air tubing for versatile arrangement and placement of the grow buckets. The mesh bucket lid simply snaps onto the bucket while your plants will be securely planted in the grow rocks while the plant roots are being aerated by rich oxygenated air bubbles optimizing growth. The Viagrow DIY DWC system helps your plants achieve fast growth rates and maximizes yields with only a fraction of the water that soil grown plants require. Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator tube. Purchase the nutrients of your choice (sold separately). The included pH kit is reliable and simple to use. Red color indicates that the pH is too low (acidic); blue color indicates that the pH is too high (alkaline), a yellow to a yellow-green color indicates an ideal pH. System comes with an easy to match pH color chart to adjust the pH. See item VLPTK4 and for starting seeds see VRRT50 both items sold separately.
- Comes with four 5 Gal. blacks, four 6 mesh bucket lids, 10 l of grow rocks, air pump, four 2 round air stones, 40 ft. of uncut air tubbing, pH test kit and each bucket has a water level indicator and predrilled air tube hole
- 4-plant deep water culture hydroponic garden
- Easy to assemble/disassemble, no tools required
- Great for flowers, herbs, vegetables and indoor/outdoor plants
- Lasts many seasons and breaks down easily for easy storage