5 Gal. trade pots are blow molded nursery pots. Nursery pots are BPA free and made of HDPE recyclable plastic. These round durable nursery pots are great for growing fruits and vegetables, herbs, house plants, saplings, bushes and ornamentals. Round plastic nursery pots are inexpensive and very durable, perfect for many types of soil or hydroponic growing media. The raised rim and handles allow for easy handling and stack-ability when not in use. Pots are reusable with aeration holes located around the bottom sides allowing for proper drainage and better growth rates. Pots measure 12 in. Dia top x 9.5 in. Dia bottom x 11 in. in height 5 Gal. trade pots are 4.02 actual gallon /15.19 liters. A Trade gallon is a term used to denote the sizes of standard plant containers in horticultural industries. A trade gallon is equal to approximately 0.71 U.S. liquid gallons.
- Inexpensive and durable 5 Gal. trade pot, size 4.02 Gal./15.19 l/0.537 cu. ft.
- Used with various types of soil or hydroponic growing media
- Raised rim design allows easy handling and easy stack-ability, hole around bottom for better drainage and growth
- Made from durable HDPE plastic, BPA free and can be reused indefinitely, recyclable
- Dimensions for pot: 11 in. tall x 12 in. Dia top x 9.5 in. Dia bottom
- Saucers are 12 in. W x 1.5 in. D
- Saucers offer great protection for carpets and floors by catching leaking water
- 100% recyclable plastic is waterproof and strong
- Portability and construction make pots perfect for greenhouse, indoor growing and outdoor applications