The Viagrow Food grade Diatomaceous earth has many uses in the garden, for your pets and in your home, which is why Viagrow diatomaceous earth is meticulously tested to assure the highest quality is being provided. Viagrow diatomaceous earth is mined from high quality mines in the USA and packaged in the USA. Our diatomaceous earth has many uses including natural stain remover, cleaning booster, natural deodorizer, DE can be applied directly to your pet’s coat to limit odors. It also works well in the bottom of your trash can to keep unwanted smells at bay. One of our favorite uses for DE is its use in the garden, DE can be applied by sprinkling or dusting onto plants and into the soil. We also recommend using the “Slurry” method or wet application. This is a good way to reach the undersides of leaves, hard to reach areas, or larger areas in direct sunlight. Application Instructions: Mix 8 tablespoons, or ½ cup, of DE with 2 cups of water. Apply the mix using a spray bottle, please remember to shake the mixture, this will keep the DE suspended during application. DE can be used on all flower, shrubs, herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Reapply DE after it rains. Weather your cleaning an oil spill up, removing a stain or increasing the health of your garden the Viagrow Food grade DE is a product you will always want to have on hand.
- [Made in the USA] – Mined, packaged, and sold in the USA. Does not contain an expiration date.
- [Natural Product] Viagrow 10oz of 100% ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- [OMRI Listed] - Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute, a non-profit organization that reviews products against organic standards.
- [Absorbents] Diatomaceous earth improves the moisture retention in potting mix and soil by retaining a greater quantity of water and drying at a slower rate.
- [Seed coating] Thick diatomaceous earth seed coatings make small seeds large enough for mechanical planting. A thin coating protects larger crop seeds from breaking and retains applied moisture helping seeds germinate, improving plant growth.