Viastone, an incredibly useful growing medium derived from clay. Clay itself is renewable and plentiful, making Viastone a premium growing medium due to its ecologically sustainable quality. Use Viastone virtually anywhere: the greenhouse, propagation systems, outdoor gardening, around shrubs and trees, compost aeration, rooftop gardening, pebbles for plants, hydroponic growing, etc. When estimating necessary amount of Viastone for your application understand that the 50 l and 10 l quantity is based on the standard Horticultural trade Gal. = 0.71 U.S. liquid gallon. pH neutral/lightweight/reusable. *Please rinse packaged rocks before use due to dust or particles from shipping. Viagrow offers two types of clay grow rocks for plants; round with smooth outer surface VS10, VS10-2, VS10-3, VS10-5, VS2, and irregular shape grow rocks VS50 which offer more surface area for an increase in health microbiology.
- [INCREASE YIELD] Helps increase yield quality and quantity, accelerates blooming and maturing. If you like Hydroton and Leca Stone, you will love this product.
- [APPLICATIONS] Viastone are great expanded clay pebbles for hydroponics, aquaponics, house plants, orchid clay pebbles, indoor and outdoor gardening.
- [NEUTRAL pH] Rocks measure between 8 and 16 mm in size, are inert and have a neutral pH.
- [TRADE GALLONS] 1-trade gallon is equal to 0.71 U.S liquid gallon.
- [DRAINAGE & OXYGEN] Provides high oxygen levels around the root (especially useful in a flood and drain system) and pellets drain freely without holding excess water. Providing good oxygen levels around the root, multi-pot, and drip feed systems. An excellent way to aerate soil and other grow mediums.