Viagrow Buffered coir is great for heavy feeding plants or plants requiring high fertilizer levels and aids in the increase of Yield. Viagrow Premium Coconut Coir Growing Media is buffered to perfection assuring proper nutrient uptake when adding organic or non-organic fertilizers. Coir uses include Outdoor gardening and landscaping Hydroponic vegetable/flower production Potted plant production Soil amendment Garden soil Worm casting Roof top gardening Greenhouse propagation and growing Mushroom production Co-substrate for compost Reptile bedding (terrarium substrate) Instructions for use: To expand Viagrow coco coir block: take coir out of plastic package, soak in about 9 Gal. of water. The block fluffs into approximately 2 cu. ft. or about 18 Gal. of ready to use premium coir. Use as a soil amendment or mix with grow rocks, perlite, vermiculite or your favorite soil or soilless media.
- Compressed for easy storage and transportation, each Viagrow 5KG brick makes up to 18 Gal./68 l/72 Qt./ 2.5 cu. ft. of ready to use premium grow media when watered
- Optimum air to water ratio Viagrow coco coir can retain large amounts of water for less frequent watering while maintaining ample aeration for your plants
- Neutral pH Viagrow coconut coir is pH neutral and a low E.C, making it ideal for most plants and growers
- Sterile Viagrow coco coir is triple washed and steamed to assure low PPM, sodium value and sterilized to produce a perfect growing media that can be mixed with other growing mediums such as: perlite, vermiculite, soil, expanded clay pebbles and so much more
- Bufferd coir Viagrow buffered coir is great for heavy feeding plants or plants requiring high fertilizer levels and aids in the increase of yield, buffered to perfection assuring proper nutrient uptake when adding organic or non-organic fertilizers
- Compressed for easy storage and transportation