Viagrow Neem oil is an essential oil all natural and the perfect spray for keeping your plants healthy and safe. The Viagrow neem oil is 100% cold pressed pure and natural neem oil extract sustainably sourced from the forests of India and extracted from the seed of the neem tree. Viagrow neem extraction process ensures the highest quality neem extract on the market, the main active ingredient in neem oil is azadirachtin. Viagrow neem oil is completely safe to handle and biodegradable. Regular foliar application of our Neem oil will ensure your plants remain healthy from seed to harvest. Pure Neem oil freezes below 70°F. If that happens, gently thaw by placing the container in warm water prior to use. Can be used on plants in hydroponic gardens, green houses, herb gardens, container gardens and raised bed gardening. Always spot test plants prior to applying to determine plant sensitivity to spray.
- Directions for use: mix 1 teaspoon of neem oil per 1 qt. of warm water or 1 oz. per gallon mix 1/2 teaspoon of mild liquid dish soap ( or insecticidal soap ) per quart of water or 2 tsp. per gallon as an emulsifier shake well, neem oil may solidify at cooler temperatures store above 65°F and below 95°F
- Application: spray the diluted neem spray solution generously on all plant surfaces, including the undersides of the leaf neem foiler application should be repeated every 3-days to 4-days for 2-weeks apply plant spray early mornings or late afternoons if spraying inside, spray prior to grow lights going off or at lower grow light intensity, be sure to move your grow lights, hydroponic supplies and other growing equipment away when applying spray always spot test plants prior to applying to determine plant sensitivity to spray
- Viagrow neem oil extract is 100% cold-pressed pure natural neem seed oil, spray for plants keeps them healthy and safe
- Completely safe, biodegradable and 100% free of chemicals
- Verry effectiveiIndoor/outdoor greenhouse horticulture oil, plant spray-high azadirachtin content
- Can be sprayed on roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits, vegetables and herbs