The 100 gal aeration raised bed planter with handles are durable enough to last for multiple seasons of gardening while creating an oxygen healthy root system for the plant. Designed to allow roots to breathe, these beds stand up well to heavy harvests & can be used for soil or hydroponic applications both indoors & outdoors. The mini raised beds are made of 100% new polypropylene (pp) & are . Please note that our mini raised beds are measured in trade gallon. A trade gallon is a term used to denote the sizes of standard plant containers in horticultural Industries. A trade gallon is equal to approximately 0. 71 U. S. Liquid gallon.
- [Garden Beds] Super large fabric pots can be used as raised bed gardens
- [Inexpensive and Durable] Fabric can last through multiple seasons
- [Improves Aeration] Fabric pot's breathable material allow more oxygen to the root system and drainage of excess water
- [Thermally Dynamic] Less heat buildup on hot days and thermal insulation in cold climates
- [Root Protection] Prevents root circling, becoming root bound and root rot