Round plastic nursery pots are inexpensive, BPA free, HDPE plastic, blow molded, recyclable and durable. Perfect for holding soil or any soilless growing media. The raised rim design allows easy handling and easily stackable when not in use. Very durable and can be reused indefinitely. Please note that our pots are measured in trade gallons. A Trade gallon is a term used to denote the sizes of standard plant containers in horticultural industries. A trade gallon is equal to approximately 0.71 U.S. liquid gallons.
- Mouth of the container is 14 in. W x 11.5 in. H and the base of the pot is 11.74 in. W
- [MADE IN USA] All Viagrow Nursery Pots are manufactured and packaged in the USA. Viagrow Nursery pots create American jobs and help grow American crops.
- [REUSABLE] Viagrow Nursery Pots injection molded design ensures long lifespan and reusability. Lightweight, reusable, easy to clean and raised rim design allows easy handling and stacking pots Save space when not in use.
- [DRAINAGE HOLES] Viagrow Nursery Pots contain 9 drainage holes on the bottom, allowing drainage and aeration of the soil. Raised rim allows for easy carrying, stacking, and automation.
- [WIDE APPLICATIONS] Viagrow Nursery Pots can be used in a wide range of applications, whether it be hydroponics, seed starting, indoor gardening with saucers, outdooring gardening, square foot gardening, growing food crops, or making great decorative pots for house plants.
- [BPA FREE AND FOOD SAFE] All Viagrow Nursery Pots are BPA free and food safe, Zero Bisphenol-A allows Viagrow pots to be used with food crops such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs.